Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Some Pictures

Here are just a few pictures of Gracelynn. We will post lots more when we get home.

















Left to right, top to bottom:
  • Gracelynn having fun at (of all places) KFC.
  • Gracelynn and dad at the park.
  • Gracelynn sporting her cool shades on a shopping trip.
  • Gracelynn and mom doing some more shopping.
  • Gracelynn hanging out with PapPap at the Temple of the Family Chen.

Ohhh... and here is what was on display outside of the restaurant we ate at today.



















And here is one of the dishes that showed up at the table, roast pigeon! Yum!

4 comments:

Jen Barbee said...

What a beautiful girl! So glad you are safe.
Jen Barbee (fftia board)

Anonymous said...

Oh guys - she's absolutely beautiful! You're so blessed to be able to welcome her into your family, and I can't tell you how much I've been fascinated by reading your posts.

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! And you said she wasn't smiling for pictures. I guess maybe just the Visa picture (if I remember correctly without re-reading). Enjoy the rest of your trip!

Chris Cha said...

Mike, all your kids are adorable. You are truly blessed. I don't know how you guys managed with 3, and now 4! I'm sure she'll pick up English in a snap - I remember coming here when I was 7 not knowing any English, but it's reversed now (I can hardly speak Korean).