Friday, June 13, 2008

Just one of the guys

Today Gracelynn was helping me clean the house. I've decided to do a yard sale next Saturday, and I'm sweeping through the house, one room at a time. I came upon some tattoos never used, so I helped Reagan, Tommy and Grace put a few tattoos on themselves. Gracelynn was so giddy... she'd apparently never had one before. (Here she is showing off the tattoos.)





A little while later, as I was rifling through her clothes for way-too-small articles, she wandered through the closet and found this Scooby Doo hat. Later on, I found these old sunglasses. She grabbed them up right away and had me help her with these. So, I grabbed the camera for some ultra-cool shots. Like the cool peace sign?






Benjamin soon joined us by grabbing a hat and sunglasses too.
Aw... biggest brother and littlest sister.
Then Tommy joined in the fun. He had taken off his shirt earlier to expose his cool tattoos.What a pair, eh? I'll tell you what... they keep me hopping!!!
This girl is so flexible. This was just her kicking her legs that I happened to snap a photo in mid flight.


SPECIAL BONUS SCAVENGER HUNT: Find Christy somewhere in these photos. :-)

2 comments:

rich said...

That's way too easy!

WHen did Ben konk himself on the forehead? Nice scar.....

Christy said...

Believe it or not, it was the day after we came home and was done by one of those large squishy nylon frisbees. The plastic ring had broke open and caught him in just the right way to make it bleed. And it bled! Probably should've had stitches. We threw out the frisbee.