Wednesday, June 6, 2007

I never would've thought...

that I'd be blogging. I just never figured anyone really cared what I thought about preschools, my remedies for calming a coughing child or what colors I painted the nursery. After all, that's my life. I don't talk politics. I can't type in fancy prose. I am not a deep thinker that analyzes the world around me. I'm a wife and a mom. From suburbia. However when Mike and I decided to adopt a child from China, I began doing a lot of "googling" on the web to find out neat information and follow others' progress. It then sank in that perhaps this was a good way for us to keep our families and friends up to date on our progress. I must admit that this blog will not become a daily log (at least that is not my intention). We have a very long wait ahead of us and saying "No changes" will get tedious. While we wait, though, we'll also keep you informed on how we plan to stay busy. Of course, planning to stay busy is unnecessary. In this household of three kids, busy just sticks to us! So if you are curious about what we're doing... keep checking in. And we promise to let you know when we find out any news on the Chinese adoption front.

1 comment:

Kristin Wolfe said...

Yes, because people really want to read what I have to say. It's very cathartic to write, even if it's only for you. A couple "mommy' blogs to check out for you...

http://www.katespot.com
http://www.sothefishsaid.com (and she is paid to blog on another site...the link is on her homepage.)

Welcome to the blogosphere!