Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Home Study Update

I always figured we had to update our home study, but no one ever told me directly. So I spoke with our agency's China case manager today. We do. We need for it to state the age and "special needs" child on it. So we called the Datz Foundation today and learned of what we need to do. This process could take a few weeks to complete.

I also realized today that a few emails of our case manager had somehow been skipped over in my inbox. We also had to re-submit our passport photos since they did not get saved correctly.... so I rushed that out quickly as I was leaving for the dentist! I think Mei (our case manager) was going to submit the papers today to CCAA for pre-approval. Maybe we'll hear soon too!?

Today I received another quilt square from Mike's cousin Anita. I'll have to post more square fabrics soon to show the variety of colors we keep accumulating.

No comments: