Saturday, January 26, 2008

Moms

Remember my post yesterday about how I may have met people who have seen our soon-to-be daughter? Both women emailed me yesterday with information and pics.

I've now found a Yahoo Group specifically created for parents of adopted children from this orphanage. People from all over the world are now connected, knowing that their children spent the first few months or years of life with one another.

Gracelynn is just so beautiful and sweet looking, I can't wait to finally hold her. (She has the same pouty face in every photo.... she needs to come home to her family where she'll giggle and smile!)

1 comment:

MC said...

Christy,

I read on Mo's D'Phi site that your little girl will be coming home much sooner than expected, and I wanted to offer my congratulations! I hope the rest of your process goes smoothly and that she is home soon!

God bless!
Mary (Thomas) Casey '98