Friday, February 22, 2008

Almost All of the Fabric now in....

I'm sending in the material on Monday, so I've had a huge influx of fabric these last few days. Here are the newest:This "panda paw" fabric is from a sorority sister and her husband, the Watsons. (Remember pandas were our sorority mascot.)
This cheerful home is from the Neaveills. Their daughter is in my Brownie troop.
This sweet little-girl fabric is from the Pasqualones. Mrs. Pasqualone assists in leading our Brownie troop.
Uncle Mike and Aunt Jeanne sent this fabric from the bib of my cousin. It was purchased 20+ years ago by my grandparents.
This fabric is from the Hoffmans. They breed and raise Rhodesian Ridgebacks. Mr. Hoffman was our best man in our wedding.
This fabric is from the DeHarts. Mrs. DeHart also assists in leading our Brownie troop.
This gingerbread applique is from the Cockes family, cousins of Mike. It was made by Janine's grandmother.
This fabric is from the Felts, our neighbors. It was used in many projects for Mrs. Felt and her daughter.
This fabric was lovingly chosen by Tommy (our youngest). He wanted to keep it, but eventually was persuaded to give it to Gracelynn.
This fabric was chosen by Ben. How cool... Spongebob! Ben played baseball for a few years.

There are a few fabrics in the wash as I type, so I'll add those soon... including Reagan's choice.

Today is an icky day at the Hollar household. Mike has what we believe is the flu (in addition to a big-ol' splint on his right arm). Christy had some sort of stomach bug for the last 24 hours or so. We're all iced in, so I'm happy. I didn't have to drive anyone anywhere today! If you live close by and haven't given us your fabric yet, I can accept them until Sunday night! Thanks so much to everyone who has donated fabric and written up "good wishes" cards. We really appreciate the love and thought given into these (as well as the postage costs!) I'm sure it'll be something that Gracie will cherish forever.

No comments: