Friday, February 22, 2008

And yet more in the mail...


We have a few more fabric squares to add.

This is from the Christian family, cousins of Mike. Such cheery little bears!

This fabric is from Christy's sorority sister and college roommate, Ms. Jordan. We went to Grove City College, and I'm so excited to have it in the quilt now!

This also is from Ms. Jordan. I remember this shirt from our college days!
This fleecy fabric is from the Straight Family, friends of Mike and Christy. They moved to NC and we miss them, but are so glad to have them in the quilt!
This cute princess puppy fabric is from Christy's great aunt and uncle, the Showmans.
This fabric is from a student in Reagan's class, Ian. Thank you Ian!!
This fabric is from another student in Reagan's class, Ryan! He loves sports, so this is perfect!

And, of course, if any of you know my daughter... this is from Reagan. Fits her perfectly!

I believe this puts us at 72 fabric squares so far! I know of one from Mike's aunt that is being mailed, one from a family friend, and I've heard from two church friends promising some... not to mention that Reagan's whole class was invited to participate. (And they were to turn them in today... which was canceled due to snow... so maybe a few will show up on Monday?) I think we'll definitely hit 77. YAY! Thank you everyone! That doesn't mean you can't continue to send in. The first 77 will be in the original large quilt... but I hope to make a smaller doll-size quilt or pillow sham with any more that come in. The original goal was "100 wishes", so I'd love to hit that goal. This will be such a great treasure for Gracelynn to keep.

No comments: