Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Fingerprinting Time

Tomorrow we get our fingerprints re-taken. They don't expire till the end of April, but seeing as though we'll travel early May, we need them re-taken. Our appointment is at 8am in the morning... we're actually leaving the house around 6am to make sure we get there in time (since Mike has to then go on to work). We'll get a new I-171H once the fingerprints are processed... next month?

Things are really swimming around in my mind. I feel like I can't concentrate on any one thing these days. Between Spring Break and playing with the kids, medical issues with me (say a little prayer that we figure me out soon), packing for China, getting the house ready for grandparents to watch the other three kids, finishing paperwork, and preparing for Gracelynn's arrival here... I can't focus on anything.

Of the entire year, our trip I believe will be occurring during the most inconvenient month. Mike's parents could possibly be on vacation when we leave, my mom may have trouble getting much time off of work (since she's already gone for her Alaska vacation that month), my dad isn't sure he can definitely travel with us (here's hoping), and the kids are still in school and sports routines. Well, we're unsure WHO will be watching our kids, but I'm sure God will provide a way for everything to work out. He has pushed the dates on this adoption so quickly lately and everything has fallen in line so perfectly, He must have a plan for us. If only 3 more roundtrip flights and the 2.5 week trip in China for kids were free. (No...LOL... that's not an option for us.)

Friday is our vaccination day. Fun fun! Dad already had his three shots, so as he said, "[he] better be going to China now." Apparently the one shot was painful, even after a day or so. Blech. :-( We're not sure what our clinic will recommend. Dad had Hep A, Polio and DPT.

Until we have more news...

No comments: