Monday, March 31, 2008

Travel Approval!

I just got the call from our caseworker! We have travel approval! We are just waiting on the consulate to set an appointment. At that point, we'll arrange our travel. It's looking like we'll be leaving on May 2 and returning on May 16. YAY! My dad should be able to go; my mom can probably watch the kids the first week (while Mike's parents return from their vacation); and Mike's parents should be able to watch the kids for the second week. I think it's all falling in line... God certainly has a hand in all of this... it's obvious!

Wow! One more month. In about 35 days, we'll meet our little girl!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Hooray! Congratulations!

Kristin Wolfe said...

OMG, I am so excited for you!!! When I checked this afternoon you hadn't updated. I am so happy I checked again. CONGRATULATIONS!!